Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot-School with a Field Trip!!!

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, June 14, 2009 - - 11 Comments

This entry was posted on 12:20 AM and is filed under 24 Months , Tot School Updates , Zoo . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

Great week. Every week I think that we didn't do much tot school and then I look through my photos and I'm usually surprised at how much we have done.

I love the Spiderman pajamas.

Life is Good said...

looks like a great week! I think I am really going to try to get back into tot school, it seemed to help both her and I organize our day!

Shannon said...

Where did you get the pattern blocks? I like the idea of making my own cards. I have been thinking of buying the Melissa and Doug set (~ $20), but I was wondering if you had found a cheaper alternative.

Michelle said...

Great week...we have been trying to get to the zoo too, I am hoping for next weekend maybe. It is funny I always think that we didn't do much and then when I am going through our pictures realize we really did do a lot of things too!

Michelle said...

Wow... you did so much this week. I sometimes don't realize how much we have done until I look at our photos at the end of the week. It looks like the boys were busy and most of all happy!!

The Adventures of Bear said...

You did so much this week! I was rereading my tot school post and realized I left out tons of things we did, mostly because I didn't have pictures! Pictures are so helpful to help remember.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

I love seeing how you do your weeks. I ALWAYS get great ideas from you!

Laura said...

Wow, you guys did do a lot this week :) I love the idea of using connect four as a tot school tool. I have to do this soon as well. And congratulations on your pregnancy. That's wonderful news :)

CristyLynn said...

What a great week--again! I can't wait to go to the zoo when we're back in the States.

meredith said...

Looks like a fun week. I love the zoo pics. We go to the zoo all the time, but I never seem to capture very good pics.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I really enjoy your TotSchool posts - you are so organized. RockerTot is lucky to have a big brother and appropriate his toys :)