Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Whew! Tot-School...

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, April 12, 2009 - - 12 Comments

This entry was posted on 10:14 AM and is filed under 22 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You put me to shame.. RT is so much and having so much fun! I love the beans, shapes, eggs, and walk with dad. Can I come to your school?

Paula said...

I hope he'll grow up to realize how lucky he is to have you as his teacher.

Unknown said...

Love the longevity of the palm tree! LOL An active week is a developmental week! Good job, Mamma! :)

CristyLynn said...

What a great week! I like his batman water bottle for pouring beans. :)

Life is Good said...

Liliana loved coloring eggs this year as well! Looks like a great week! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This was my first week doing Tot School! I love reading everyone's ideas and gearing up for next week! I love your shape of the week(s) idea :-)

Ticia said...

I've used flash cards to make a memory game as well. They work great!

Michelle said...

What a great week...I can't wait for some nice weather here! Emily and I can't wait to get outside to play. I liked the triangle themed breakfast. I think Emily would enjoy that too!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

You reminded me! I have got to pull out those stamps I bought a couple of weeks ago!
The egg dying looked great! I guess I didn't give Z enough credit and assumed he was too young to do it. He just put stickers on plastic eggs. RT did AWSOME with those eggs!
Where did you get those little plastic dying containers? did they come in a kit or???

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog made it easier for me but I would come back anyway to check. :)

Christy Killoran said...

Nice post.

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

I'm going to have to try the pasta in the spice shaker and the cutting strips of paper activities with my own 2 year old (mini-saurus) Once upon a time when my now 6 year old was around 2 we had a chicka chicka boom boom magnetic alphabet tree on the fridge too!! Brings back fond memories, I may need to resurrect that one for the littlest one now as well!