Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Busy, Busy - Tot School Update

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Friday, April 3, 2009 - - 10 Comments

This entry was posted on 8:44 PM and is filed under 22 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 comments:

The girl who painted trees said...

Some great ideas. I love the Megablocks pattern thing and the alphabet book. I think I'll try those with Bear this week. I try to get Bear to sort Duplo by color stacking - she just isn't into color sorting:(

There's a great little song about circles: (to the tune of the Farmer in the Dell) A circle is like a ball, a circle is like a ball, round and round it never stops, a circle is like a ball.

My LO loves for me to sing this to her. She also has the same addiction to the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom you tube video. :)

Christy Killoran said...

I just bought some of those magic beans that turn into sponges. We haven't used them yet though. We have not seen the youtube video, but I'm sure C and R will love that (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is a fav in our house) so I'll try to get to that this week. Thanks.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Oh GEEZ! There's so many ideas! First of all I have to get Z to watch that video!
I have to save this and re read for ideas. The cup with circles was way cool! Sorry about your marker mishap. I know all too well about marker issues. :(
Save those sponges and come up with a really cool idea to use them! I'm not feeling creativity ooze on those other than painting sponges.
Oh! And your little dude SERIOUSLY has such personality! So CUTE!

Life is Good said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to see what you are doing with Rockertot since are kids are so close in age! I'll have to give the patter matching one a try! Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Cool handle idea! {incorporating it . . .}

This "chicka chicka boom boom book did not exist as I was growing up. I *must* discover what all the hoopla is about! LOL :D

CristyLynn said...

You little boy is just so stinkin' cute! I love the pictures in the puddles; my Little Man would be right in there with him, that's for sure!

Basia - United Teaching said...

I too love your Megablocks pattern idea. I just recently purchased a whole lot of Megablocks and might have to try this with Connor!

Shannon said...

This is great! Thanks so much for the link to Chicka Chicka Boom on YouTube. Man, YouTube is really a good resource I haven't tapped into yet. Thanks again!

Love your blog!

Mozi Esme said...

What a fun week! Esme would have loved it!

Just wanted to wish RockerTot a happy birthday...

Wilson Ramblings said...

great ideas! Thanks for all the great suggestions