Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot-School: Cabin Fever

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Saturday, September 26, 2009 - - 14 Comments

This entry was posted on 1:39 AM and is filed under Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

14 comments:

Life is Good said...

Thanks for all the great ideas! He is growing up so fast!

Papa and Gagee said...

Where did you get the woody house boots? How cute:)

Amanda said...

Thanks for all of the great ideas!

The girl who painted trees said...

He's so adorable:)
I like the idea of drawing lines between the shapes. You could do Upper case and Lower case or numbers too. And I absolutely love the game UNO. My childhood copy is at my parents. I'll have to look out for it for Bear.
Thanks for the great ideas.

Michelle said...

I love the sandle picture at the end...so cute! It looks like you had a great week.

Counting Coconuts said...

Love love love all the stuff you do with rockertot. And he's just so cute, too! :) I hope you don't mind, but I liked one of your ideas last week and linked you to it on my tot school post.

Stefanie said...

LOL Love daddy's sandals! Too cute!

And what a great use of the uno game.

The Activity Mom said...

Fun activities! The boots and hat pic is priceless!

Laura said...

I love all the great ideas!! I have to see if we have a UNO game, so I can use it for color and number recognition with Smiley :)

Nicki said...

I like your idea for the Tot version of Uno! We have a deck of Uno cards that we play with Little Bear sometimes, but they certainly would work great for practicing sorting with Pufferfish! She'd love it!

Our Little Family said...

Ohh, how I love your blog (and missed you so much when there weren't new posts!)! Seems like you had a great week. We made a salt tray and Maddie loves it, too. I also love how you had him draw lines between the shapes. I'll absolutely have to try this with Maddie. Thank you!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Your little dude is very creative! We, too will be borrowing your Uno game.

Amy said...

I love the many ideas you do each week. We haven't tried the salt tray yet, but out kids are close in age so you've inspired me to give it a try. The matching shapes and the Uno games are definitely on my to do list, too. Thank you for the inspiration!

Tara said...

I'm definitely going to have to try out the connecting shapes and Uno. Very fun ideas!