Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot School - Taking it Easy for a While

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Saturday, August 8, 2009 - - 7 Comments

This entry was posted on 11:59 PM and is filed under 26 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

I am very interested in that bucket balance - looks cool! I love your favorite photo too, what cuties!

Jess said...

I love the money sorting activity! My Sunshine would love this one!! :) Have fun on your vacas!!!

Our Little Family said...

Ohhhh, that balance is great!! I would love to add that into our Tot School and it will totally grow with them, too.

You have to let me know what RockerTot's favorite Wii games are. My husband and I have been trying different ones out with Maddie (jogging was one... I can't remember what else we tried) but nothing has really caught her attention yet.

Michelle said...

I love the bucket balance!! Emily likes helping me with the laundry too.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Wow - I love that bucket balance, I need to find one for us! And I love the climbing pictures. My son is a climber too! :)

Susana said...

That bucket balance is awesome--it's definitely going on my wish list!

We love our Wii too!

JM - The Princess said...

I too love the bucket balance. What a great educational "toy".

I also can not wait for my husband to get home so I can show him the picture of your son and the Wii. I tried to convince him that if we bought it for me to workout and do the yoga that the kids could play too but he did not agree.