Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot School

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, July 26, 2009 - - 13 Comments

This entry was posted on 7:13 AM and is filed under 25 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

Our Little Family said...

You are so fabulous! First of all, I've downloaded and printed your Connect Four and counting pages and am going to laminate today (the growing pile on my desk is screaming to finally be laminated).

And, I can't wait to try Maddie out on the Wii. We haven't played it in a while, but I bet she'd love it. You guys DID have a busy week and i loved seeing everything you did (and stashing away things I want to try, too!).

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

I think the eraser pattern cards are a great idea. I've tried making patterns with our small erasers with my son and then seeing if he can copy them. He just isn't all that interested either. :) (They just don't know how much time we spend on these things!) Looks like you had a great week - great pictures too!

Amy said...

There are so many wonderful ideas here. I will definitely be trying the connect four printing cards and making pattern cards for our mini counting items. Thank you for all these great Tools.

Jess said...

Thanks for the downloads!! :) Also I have yet to find a water painting book for Sunshine yet. Where did you find yours??

Susana said...

Such a cute picture of your little one and Dad drawing together.

I love the caddy and the magnetic alphabet cards!! I see so many things on your posts that I can't wait to try and I add to my list of need to do and wishes:-).

Thanks for posting links too--so helpful!

Christy Killoran said...

You always have new, amazing ideas! We just got back from a trip to visit my sister in upstate NY so I haven't put together my tot school post. Thanks for more wonderful ideas.

Chantel said...

I love the tactile letter matching cards! What a great idea! And the choo choo tunnel is adorable :) Thanks for sharing!

The girl who painted trees said...

Bear collects sticks endlessly. Rocks too. You do such amazing things with Rocker Tot. :)

Michelle said...

Wow you always have such great activities for your son. I can't wait to try the letter matching. Emily loves her water color books...I will have to take those out again too!

Rachel said...

It's simply AMAZING all that you do with your little guy. I just started "tot-school" this week; I love seeing the different activities/play that you guys did. Fantastic!

Amanda said...

I have that letter matching set. I need to get it out for Michaela! Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

We love paint with water. I have 2 posts about it on my blog and describe some tips for finding good books:

http://totschool.shannons.org/?p=169

http://totschool.shannons.org/?p=425

In general, I thought that the 'duller' dye colors worked best. The pages that have really bright dye has never spread correctly for us. That might just be coincidence. I have the Star Wars book that we haven't started yet. Now I am sad that it won't work very well.

Wilson Ramblings said...

great week! i love all the daddy son time! we'll have to try some of those activities.