Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot School

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Saturday, July 18, 2009 - - 14 Comments

This entry was posted on 8:43 AM and is filed under 25 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

14 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

what a great week! how did you add the tot school by ages to the side bar? that's an awesome idea!!!

Christy Killoran said...

I'll have to look for one of those peg boards at Dollar Tree. I love those.

My kids beg and plead for the battery operated cars that all of their friends seem to have (one friend has three of them all for himself!) but we have always been opposed to them. Maybe if the kids were really good at riding bicycles, but even then I don't know.

Paula said...

You're writing that book on pre-school education right? You need to.

Our Little Family said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say how much I love all the things you do with your son. My daughter is a month younger than he is, and I'm excited to try some new activities with her.

Love it (AND love the Dollar Tree! Must find that peg board!). :)

Jill

Kim said...

I love that geoboard! Where did you get it? My son loves the peg boards too.

Rose said...

You always have such great ideas! Way to go!

JM - The Princess said...

Thanks for stopping by. Just started my "rounds" this morning and I have to say - great, fun blog! Will be back back soon.

Jess said...

I love the new look of your blog!! What a fun week!!!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Looks like another great week. And you take great pictures too - it's so much fun to read your tot school posts - so organized and interesting! Have a great week!

Chic Mama said...

R-Man loves those triangular peg baords too! It looks like you had a great week and I hope that your hubby is doing much better!

RockerMom said...

I made the geoboard for my son. You can find my post about it here.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Oh, I so love the format of your Tot School posts, and I love the content too. I just HAVE to make a geoboard too - it looks like RockerTot enjoys it so much!

CristyLynn said...

Wow! What a great week, and what a great new look! I've been out of blogland for almost 2 weeks, I think, and I've missed your new look. You did a great job!
And as always, RockerTot looks like he had a blast!

Nadia said...

wow you guys had a busy fun filled week!! the geoboard looks really interesting and fun, im gonna go check out your post on it now :)