Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Minor Tot School Tweaking

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunday, May 24, 2009 - - 13 Comments

This entry was posted on 7:58 AM and is filed under Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

Pamela said...

I love the table setting idea. I am so "stealing" that one! Looks like you had a fabulous week.

Jolanthe said...

The table setting idea is great! :) We'll have to add that one onto our list!

Jolanthe

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of putting the activities somewhere they can reach them. I will have to figure out how I can do this at my house! I really like the place setting idea!

Sheena said...

Like everyone else I like the place setting idea. I love the Dollar Tree, but unfortunately we don't have one nearby. When I go visit family in July there is one right nearby so I will have to pack an extra bag to bring stuff home just from the Dollar Tree because it looks like there's a lot of great stuff there.

Christy Killoran said...

I love the table setting idea too. I can't believe Rocker Tot is only 23 months old - he seems to do so well with all of the tot school activities, I thought he was older.

Denise said...

Looks like I need to go to Dollar Tree this week! You have great stuff!

CristyLynn said...

What a great week! I love the new way you're writing about it, too. Having categories for things always helps me stay more focused and organized. I love the cookie sheet idea, the table setting, ok, well all of it! :)

Carisa said...

He amazes me each week, I love his place setting activity---I need to try that!

:) Carisa

Michelle said...

What a great week! We love going to the "free aquarium" too!! I also love the table setting idea. Emily helps us fold the napkins for dinner...that is her "Job" as she calls it.

meredith said...

We have a dollar tree nearby, and I go about once a week to see what I can find. I like the idea with sorting the mini erasers. I always see those, but never really knew what we could do with them. I also love the table setting idea.

Ticia said...

Mine call them dinosaurs too.

I have the same little table as you, and my little one loves to take her clothes off.

RockerMom said...

Meredith, I got the mini erasers idea from Carisa. I can't take the credit for that.

Michelle, I tried to let him fold washcloths the other day, but he wasn't ready.

Pucktricks, he got the table for Christmas from his cousin. It's been one of the greatest gifts he's received.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments and encouragement.

Kristi said...

You have some great ideas.