Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

2.5 Weeks of Tot-School

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thursday, May 7, 2009 - - 9 Comments

This entry was posted on 1:14 AM and is filed under 22 Months , 23 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

Carisa said...

I LOVE, LOVE how you did this post!!! Love the little a.k.a. titles and how you closed with your favorite photo from the week.

I too have wanted to document other areas of Krash's life in my Tot School posts, and have some, but you have really inspired me with how I could do it in a creative way-at least to include my favorite Krash photo from the week!!!

As always he is SO adorable, and I love seeing his little face working so hard!!!

;) Carisa

Christy Killoran said...

I love this post too!

RockerMom said...

You know, I've been toying around with this idea but the only drawback I see is that it really doesn't leave much room for other posts. :D I guess consolidating everything to one weekly update (except for special things) would keep things simple. I wasn't posting much more than that anyway. Thanks for the support!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

love the post it is soo nice!

great worksheets!

looks like totschool was lots of fun!

Paula said...

Can I just cry, that is so awesome. I know I say this probably on every comment, but you are an awesome Mom and RT is so blessed to have you.

When I regress I'm coming to visit so you can be my Mom too.

The Home School Burrow said...

RM, you are doing a terrific job with RT!! I love this blog even though I don't have littles.......makes me want one!!

Life is Good said...

I love your posts, they inspire me so much! Thanks for the wonderful ideas! Where did you get the ws? We have been on a break from tot school but I hope to return soon!

RockerMom said...

Bernadete, thank you for your comments. You're always so supportive. I'll have to look and see. I get them from various places (through google image searches, mostly). I just use them for coloring things we're talking about for the week. I drew C's on the cow and colored everything but the C's so that he could just focus on them. He liked that.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

It's been a while since I stopped by but I always think about you... Your blog looks GREAT! I went back over several posts SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many great things!!!! I need to clip them for future use!