Blog

Spinners End Nursery School
"Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate"

Spinner's End has been moved to
The Linton Academy
(http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com)
Please follow the links on this page to find our posts.

View Our Tot School Posts by Age:

33 Months
32 Months
31 Months
30 Months
29 Months
28 Months
27 Months
26 Months
25 Months
24 Months
23 Months
22 Months
21 Months
20 Months
19 Months
16 Months
14 Months



totally tots

Totally Tots is a site devoted to providing you with Tot-Appropriate games, crafts, activities and more!!

Our blog was featured on Totally Tots! Click here to see!

Tot-School Update 2-12-09

Our site has moved.

Please click here to view this post on our new blog.

Please update your bookmarks and follow us at our new location.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thursday, February 12, 2009 - - 9 Comments

This entry was posted on 11:26 PM and is filed under 20 Months , Tot School Updates . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, all that stuff is so familiar! We love Cootie and the Leap Frog phonics, also. And we made cookies recently, too - except my daughter ate the ones she was supposed to decorate. :)

Looks like a fun week!

~Monica

Dangie said...

Wow! You put me to shame RM! Great job on being intentional. Yes, Rachel has the DVD Letter Factory and Word Factory. I LOVE it! And, that is something for me, b/c I'm one of these all natural, I'm not going to use computers and tv to teach my kids types! But, I have enjoyed Letter Factory! Rachel gets sooo excited about the sounds and can now go through an alphabet book, look at the letter, and tell me the sound! Pretty painless teaching! I saw you have refrigerator phonics. I may have to look into getting one of those!

~Angie

Tonia said...

It looks like he had lots of fun! What a cutie you have!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the pictures of baking. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Melanie said...

My daughter loves to help make cookies too!! Anything messy is lots of fun.

http://ourcraftsnthings.com

CristyLynn said...

What a fun week! I love that last picture.

Carisa said...

Good idea with the Cooties, we have them and I hadn't thought of getting them out for Krash!
Carisa

Heather said...

You found some great bargains, wow! You are doing an awesome job! He is adorable.

H

Michelle said...

I will have to get Emily Cootie, I loved that game when I was little!! What a great find...I love deals like that.